Local Time in Korr, Kenya

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Friend, Tana

The pretty girl in the middle is my dear friend Tana. I met her last April just as she was arriving in Kenya while we were both trying to survive the awkward and repetitive dinner table conversations of a missionary guest house. I only got to hang out with her a couple of days in Nairobi before I went back up to Korr, but then, as Tammy and I came down to the city again for our holiday, Tana invited us to stay with her! What a BLESSING this girl is. Not only am I saved from those terrible dinner table conversations, but I also get to hang out in a cute little home with an awesome lady. Fancy lunches on the porch (like the one seen in the picture above), shopping, coffee dates, day trips and such were all ways we enjoyed Tana's company.

As much as I dislike Nairobi, I have really enjoyed this trip almost entirely due to Tana's hospitality.

"Good on ya Tana!" (An ism from Tana herself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment